High fit for purpose
Manage a complete book of business on one system
Ease of integration
Extensive API library & pre-built services
Match to your exact loan products & processes
LIBOR transition ready
Out-of-the-box support for new rates
Reflects current industry requirements
Reporting tool agnostic
Create reports using industry-standard tools
Go beyond loan automation
With Sopra Financing Platform, your commercial lending operations aren’t just automated, they’re elevated. Manage business & IT complexity, lower risk and speed time to value.
- Highly flexibleClients confirm that our platform offers the most extensive flexibility in the industry. Implement new loan software quicker for less cost and risk.
- Built-in complianceIncrease compliance and consistency with loan automation and powerful, adaptable workflow.
- Multi-managementManage multiple entities, countries, languages and currencies on one efficient loan management system.
- Reporting, your wayAn integrated data warehouse simplifies data access. Businesses can build their own dashboards using Tableau and other reporting tools.
- Digital layerExpose data unique to your business rapidly and securely using web services that add value to your lending ecosystem.
- Single point providerOne solution, one experienced partner. Gain 360-degree expertise from a global leader in MDB, international, and project lending business transformation.
Efficient, highly-structured finance
Sopra Financing Platform manages loan management details from commitment to payoff, including accounting entries and cashflows. Healthy loans manage themselves. Web services connect your lending ecosystem.
Modern MDB solution
Think your multilateral lending is too complex to be automated? With SFP, you get operations up and running sooner than you thought possible. We have the success stories to prove it.
Yes. A solution pre-configured for the specificities of development finance, along with well documented processes and a library of web services make it possible for development banks to benefit from a standard solution.
Some of the specific challenges include loan complexity, multi-currency environments, loan terms, bridging private and public sectors, multiple funding sources, intricate workflows, and long billing cycles to name a few.
Lending as a service, data driven lending, optical character recognition, intelligent automation, pay-per-use, and RPA to improve customer UX are just some of the emerging trends we are seeing.