Flexible financial engine
Multiple product types, financial structures
Multi-product, entity, currency, country
Library of documented web services
Modern, industry-standard technology stack
To financial software
Built for commercial lending
Brandable and customizable
Cloud, hybrid, on-premise
Gain efficiency, lower risk and speed time to value
- Loan software that works your wayStreamline all aspects of commercial lending with our flexible loan management solution.
- Global experience at your serviceLower project risk by working with the commercial lending automation experts with over 50 years of experience in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Close loans faster, at a lower costGuide users, boost efficiency and free up time with event-driven processes. Healthy loans manage themselves. Dashboards provide visibility and lower risk.
- Powerful rules engineDefine any type of rule, product, scoring, pricing and more. Benefit from greater workflow-driven efficiency and compliance.
- Multi-currency powerhouseLend in one currency, collect in another. A powerful financial engine enables you to manage challenging multi-currency requirements.
- Scale operations securelyIndustrialize commercial loan management across portfolios and countries. Digital-ready with an extensive API library. Cloud-ready, scalable and secure.
Simplifies highly structured loan management
Manage every loan on a single platform. Improve control and compliance, lower costs and leave spreadsheets behind.
Support for end of LIBOR
Sopra Financing Platform is ready with support for new rates out-of-the-box and consulting services to ease the transition.
We are actively working with industry and customer groups to align with emerging requirements.
Leverage our experience and expertise
Gain the benefit of proven, best-practices for commercial lending software configuration including nearly 200 standard process flows.
Portals are being used to digitally expose loan management functionality to make credit and the credit process more accessible to customers. From understanding where they are in the loan process to making payments and getting payoff quotes, portals are expanding what’s available on a self-service basis to business customers anytime, anywhere.
Compared to a single currency environment, a multi-currency environment adds its own set of challenges including: additional business and accounting processes; additional data points to store and track; additional integration points including exchange rates; and more complex reporting and consolidation rules.
Lending as a service, data driven lending, optical character recognition, intelligent automation, pay-per-use, and RPA to improve customer UX are just some of the emerging trends we are seeing.
- #Lending & Leasing
Debt collection and customer relations after the pandemicNov 13, 2020> ReadDebt collection and customer relations after the pandemicEconomic recovery is accompanied by a new way of understanding risks and customer service, with the future of commercial relations at stake.> Read
- #Lending & Leasing
State-backed loans: Preparing banks for the next phaseSep 18, 2020> ReadState-backed loans: Preparing banks for the next phaseThe French government has unblocked lending to enable businesses to stay afloat during Covid-19. It’s time for banks to get organized and equip themselves in order to manage the situation.> Read